As part of our growth as a company, we recognised the need to monitor and assess our environmental impact, achieving ISO 14001 in September 2009 allowed us to review and reduce this impact.
In real terms we have reduced our environmental impact and reviewed and improved the service to our customers by allowing them to:
1) Select the training day that suits them
2) Book and pay online
3) View our training course manuals online
4) Printed or E-certificates are supplied, securely and promptly after each course
5) Emailed reminders of certificate expiry so that certificates / qualifications do not lapse
6) Monthly emailed first aid tips to all delegates to help reduce skill fade
We have reduced our carbon footprint further by increasing the number of trainers within our company so that we only need use trainers and assessors local to the client. Wherever they are in the UK.
This is why we don’t need to charge expenses like other training organisations as we aren’t sending training staff all over the country!
To maintain our ISO status, we must hold monthly internal meetings to check performance along with six monthly annual externally verified audits of our systems.
Investors in People
Investors in People is all about business improvement. We have achieved this award through targeting our chosen business priorities and working towards them in conjunction with Investors in People.
Our customers greatly value this award as it is the independently assessed, leading management benchmark of business improvement and once again shows our commitment to our customers but also to our own staff.