Survival Squad - Bonfire Night Safety
Date: Tuesday, 01 November 2016. -
Survival Squad, Blog
It's that time of year again; the leaves are falling, the air's getting cooler, and we're all wearing as many layers as possible. It's also fast approaching the 5th November, which can only mean one thing: Bonfire Night!
Read on for tips from our Survival Squad on how to keep safe this Bonfire Night:
- Wrap up warm and always wear gloves when handling sparklers.
- Use only one sparkler at a time.
- Keep a bucket of water handy for emergencies, and to dispose of used sparklers!
- Stand well back from the bonfire.
- Never touch fireworks, and don't go near them once lit.
Remember, accidents can happen anywhere. So for more info on how to deal with First Aid emergencies, click here.
Catch up with all the adventures from our Survival Squad here.
Illustrations created by Mike Hazard.