Imperative Mental Health Awareness Course (Half Day)
Interested in booking this course?
Call us on 0161 776 7420 or enter your details below and we’ll call you.
Qualification Expiry Reminder
Get reminded when your qualifications are due to be renewed with our FREE qualification expiry reminder service. Simply fill out the form below and you will be reminded 3, 2 and one month before your qualification is due to be renewed.
Who is it for?
This half-day course develops learners' knowledge and understanding of both mental health issues and conditions and ensures learners are able to recognise signs in themselves and others.
- High-quality training
- Professional instruction from fully qualified trainers
- Experienced trainers available across all UK
- All course materials provided
- Learners will gain an understanding of mental health and the difference between mental health and mental illness
- Understand the stigma around mental health
- Learners will be able to identify why people develop mental health conditions - stress, anxiety, depression, self-harm, eating disorders
- Know how to identify early warning signs
- Learners will be able to provide advice and practical support for people presenting suspected mental health conditions
- Learners will gain an understanding and ability to describe the symptoms of a number of mental health conditions
Half-day (4 hours)
Maximum number of learners
Learn with us
imperative training is the biggest independent first aid training provider in the UK, delivering high-quality in-house courses wherever you are. Find out more about our range of courses, or use the box below to discuss your training needs with our friendly team.