Imperative Mental Health in the Workplace Awareness Course
Interested in booking this course?
Call us on 0161 776 7420 or enter your details below and we’ll call you.
Qualification Expiry Reminder
Get reminded when your qualifications are due to be renewed with our FREE qualification expiry reminder service. Simply fill out the form below and you will be reminded 3, 2 and one month before your qualification is due to be renewed.
Who is it for?
This half-day course develops learners' knowledge and understanding of both mental health issues and conditions and ensures learners are able to recognise signs in themselves and others.
- High-quality training
- Professional instruction from fully qualified trainers
- Experienced trainers available across all UK
- All course materials provided
- Understand the legislation around Mental Health
- Understand mental health, and the difference between mental health and mental illness
- Understand the stigma around mental health
- Know why people develop mental health conditions
- Know how to identify early warning signs
- Know how to recognise a range of mental health conditions - stress, anxiety, depression, self-harm, eating disorders, psychosis (inc. bipolar)
- Know how to provide advice and practical support for a person presenting with a suspected mental health condition
- Understand how to promote mental wellbeing
- What employers/employees can do to build a positive mental health environment
- Know where to find guidance and support
1 day (6 hours)
Maximum number of learners
Learn with us
imperative training is the biggest independent first aid training provider in the UK, delivering high-quality in-house courses wherever you are. Find out more about our range of courses, or use the box below to discuss your training needs with our friendly team.