Imperative Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
A comprehensive guide for all things health and safety
tailored to meet the needs of your business.
The number of people we have trained is continuously growing!
So far we have trained:
Book an Appointment
Interested in booking this course?
Call us on 0845 071 0820 or enter your details below and we’ll call you.
A safe working environment is important for all employees, no matter what industry you are in. All employees have a responsibility to ensure their business meets safety standards, and that their staff have an in-depth knowledge of their roles and responsibilities in regards to health and safety.
- High-quality health and safety training
- Professional instruction from fully qualified trainers
- Experienced trainers available across the UK All course materials provided
- All course materials provided
- A 30-minute multiple choice exam
- A qualification valid for three years
- Current legislation and codes of practice The role of supervisors
- The role of supervisors Accidents in the workplace
- Accidents in the workplace
- Ill health in the workplace
- Organisation and management of health and safety
1 Day (6 hours)
Maximum number of learners