2 Hour AED/CPR Refresher
A refresher course revisiting CPR & AED training,
perfect for learners who have already been training in AED & CPR.
Interested in booking this course?
Call us on 0161 776 7420 or enter your details below and we’ll call you.
Qualification Expiry Reminder
Get reminded when your qualifications are due to be renewed with our FREE qualification expiry reminder service. Simply fill out the form below and you will be reminded 3, 2 and one month before your qualification is due to be renewed.
We know that sometimes people need to be reminded of the vital skills they have learnt from our courses to ensure they are fully prepared in an emergency. That's why we have created a two-hour AED and CPR refresher course that will fit in easy with most schedules.
Who is it for?
We recommend that anyone who has completed CPR and AED training should refresh their learning each year. This short course has been designed to help update and renew the trainee's memory of the vital skills they learned from their first training session.
In just two hours the attendees will be reminded of the actions they must take in an emergency and will be updated of the most recent procedures in line with the Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines.
- Refresh and recap of AED and CPR training
- AED user qualification valid for 12 months
- High-quality teaching from fully qualified trainers including an assessment
- Glossy AED user manual
- Experienced trainers available across the UK
- Heart conditions and sudden cardiac arrest
- Basic life support including CPR training
- Any updates that have been made to the Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines
- AED training including what they do, how they do it and how to use them
Download the course PDF for more information.
Maximum number of learners