TQUK Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (RQF)
This course is perfect for learners who come into contact with food on a daily basis and covers all of the essential for safe food preparation.
Interested in booking this course?
Call us on 0161 776 7420 or enter your details below and we’ll call you.
Qualification Expiry Reminder
Get reminded when your qualifications are due to be renewed with our FREE qualification expiry reminder service. Simply fill out the form below and you will be reminded 3, 2 and one month before your qualification is due to be renewed.
When working in a kitchen environment, there is a responsibility to follow the correct regulations as the health and safety of customers is at risk. In the worst case scenario, food prepared without the correct practices can lead to illnesses such as E.Coli, norovirus, and salmonella.
Who is the course for?
- Middle and upper management
- Food hygiene trainers
- Head chefs
- High-quality food safety training
- Professional instruction from fully qualified trainers
- Experienced trainers available across the UK
- All course materials provided
- A qualification valid for three years
- How individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety
- The importance of personal hygiene
- The importance of keeping work areas clean and hygienic
- The importance of keeping food safe
1 Day (6 hours)
Maximum number of learners
Leave a ReviewNo Reviews