TQUK Level 2 Award in Emergency Response for Mental Health in the Workplace (RQF)
Book an Appointment
Interested in booking this course?
Call us on 0845 071 0820 or enter your details below and we’ll call you.
Who is it for?
This course will develop learners' knowledge and understanding of mental health issues to be able to recognise signs in themselves and others.
An understanding of legislation in relation to mental illness will also be gained.
- High-quality training
- Professional instruction from fully qualified trainers
- Experienced trainers available across all UK
- All course materials provided
- Qualification valid for three years
- Learners will gain an understanding of mental health and mental health illnesses
- Learners will be able to identify UK legislation that supports mental illness
- Learners will be able to describe the impact that UK legislation has in supporting individuals with mental health conditions
- Learners will gain an understanding and ability to describe the symptoms of a number of mental health conditions
1 day (6 hours)
Maximum number of learners
Learn with us
imperative training is the biggest independent first aid training provider in the UK, delivering high-quality in-house courses wherever you are. Find out more about our range of courses, or use the box below to discuss your training needs with our friendly team.