TQUK Level 1 Award in Principles of Fire Safety Awareness (RQF) with Extinguishers
Covering the principles of fire safety
with additional training on fire extinguishers.
The number of people we have trained is continuously growing!
So far we have trained:
Book an Appointment
Interested in booking this course?
Call us on 0845 071 0820 or enter your details below and we’ll call you.
- Keep control over the evacuation process in the event of a fire
- Deal with small fires before they spread
- Conduct a fire risk assessment of the business and identify a means of escape
Who is it for?
We would hope that the above statistic shows how important it is for every business to undertake this course.
On a practical level, the course structure is similar to our Level 1 award in Fire Safety Awareness. The difference is that this course also incorporates training in the use of fire extinguishers. We aim to build confidence in your fire marshals, so that they possess all the necessary knowledge to deal with fires, keep your employees safe and minimise damage to property.
- High-quality fire safety training
- Additional fire extinguisher coaching
- High-quality teaching from fully qualified trainers including an assessment
- Glossy A5 user manual for further reference
- Experienced trainers available across the UK
During the four-hour session our trainers will cover:
- The principles of fire safety
- The principles of fire risk control
- How to use a fire extinguisher
Download the course PDF for more information
Maximum number of learners
Level 2 Award in Fire Safety Principles (RQF)