IOSH Managing Safely
This course is designed to give management expertise in health & safety, and enable them to build strategies to protect staff.
The number of people we have trained is continuously growing!
So far we have trained:
Book an Appointment
Interested in booking this course?
Call us on 0845 071 0820 or enter your details below and we’ll call you.
It's important for all employees in a business to have health and safety awareness, yet in certain situations managers and supervisors must require more in-depth knowledge.
Our IOSH Managing Safely course takes training to a higher level than our IOSH Working Safely course. It has been designed to give managers and supervisors the practical knowledge they need to handle health and safety issues within their teams.
The 24-hour course, spread over five days, will cover all the documentation and procedures that are required to run a safe workplace. At the end of the course, learners will have a better understanding of their responsibilities towards the health and safety of others. They will also be able to promote a safer working environment and help develop and effective safety culture.
Who is the course for?
- High-quality management health and safety training
- Professional instruction from fully qualified trainers
- Experienced trainers across the UK
- One hour examination paper comprising of multiple-choice questions
- All course materials provided
- A workplace safety assessment project undertaken at the learner's own workplace
- An IOSH qualification, valid for three years
During the five-day course, our trainers will cover:
- Roles and responsibilities in health and safety
- Risk assessments (including how to control risks)
- Hazard identification
- Investigation accidents and incidents
- Protecting the environment
Maximum number of learners
IOSH Directing Safely