Training & Administration Coordinator
This role exists to:
- Ensure that all courses delivered by Imperative Training fulfil the standards of our Ofqual approved awarding organisation, Training Qualifications UK.
- Ensure that all courses delivered meet the needs of our customers.
- Ensure that all trainers meet the Imperative Training standards.
The main duties of this role are to:
- Coordinate the training diary by approving and cancelling training courses
- Allocate course dates to trainers
- Distribute course paperwork and manuals
- Carry out Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) for incoming paperwork
- Email certificates to customers
- Coordinate trainer observations
- Ensure effective monitoring of trainers, carried out by Senior Trainers
- Carry out the Weekly ring-round of trainers to ensure the smooth running of the following week’s courses
- Maintain trainer records and expiry dates for trainer qualifications and insurances
- Ensure all information is recorded accurately using CRM and bespoke training diary software
- Deal with any enquires via phone and email in a professional and courteous manner
- Carry out other duties as assigned
To be successful the role holder will:
- Have practical experience in a variety of business administration tasks
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, including listening skills
- Be a supportive team player and build positive working relationships with colleagues
- Be able to prioritise, work efficiently and productively, and self-manage time to meet deadlines
- Be enthusiastic, able to use own initiative and a have positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines with a Completer-Finisher attitude
- Have the ability to work under pressure - be able to multitask and function to the best of your ability within a busy, fast-paced office
- Have a strong work ethic – good timekeeping, hardworking, conscientious and enjoy working with like-minded individuals
- Be computer literate - A good understanding of Microsoft Office is essential. Experience of in-house bespoke computer systems, CRM’s, e-commerce systems such as Magento, Salesforce is desirable
- Relate to and demonstrate our Company Values of: