This course provides learners with a wider understanding of Legionnaires’ disease, including symptoms linked with the disease and the potential implications following an outbreak.
In addition to this, learners will gain knowledge on the relevant legislation and requirements for compliance.
Key elements of this course include;
- Recognising the consequences of an outbreak of Legionnaires’ disease
- An awareness of how Legionnaires’ outbreaks can occur in water handling systems
- Being able to identify relevant legislation and compliance requirements
- Understanding the role of water handling system owners
- Understanding the role of water handling systems safety providers
- Identify higher risk water handling system
Half day or 60-minute online course