|Working at height|
This course is catered for individuals who are required to work at height as part of their job role. The course will outline certain practices and safety equipment to help delegates to eliminate risks, creating the safest working environment possible.
- Gaining an understanding of the relevant regulations and legislation in terms of health and safety and working at height
- Identifying the hazards of working at a height and understanding how to avoid them
- Discovering the importance of carrying out risk assessments
- Being able to select the right piece of Personal Protective Equipment for each task
- Understanding the importance of Maintenance, Record Keeping and Inspections
- Establishing responsibilities of both employees and employers