|Money laundering awareness|
This module will help delegates to assess the risks of money laundering in their business. They will discover how to recognise and report suspicious activities and learn about preventative measures that can be taken in order to protect their business.
- To develop an understanding of the Money Laundering Regulations
- To gain the knowledge of how to conduct a risk assessment
- To learn how to nominate officers and give staff training
- How to recognise suspicious activities and the reporting procedure
- To understand important legislation such as the Crime Act 2002