This e-learning course will allow delegates to develop their interpersonal and communication skills in order to deliver an interview with confidence. The course will also teach delegates how to pose effective questions and build upon listening techniques, helping them make an informed decision about whether the potential candidate has what it takes to fulfil the role.
- Gain the knowledge of how to write effective job descriptions and person specifications
- Understand how to evaluate application forms, CVs and covering letters
- Discover what to look for in a candidate
- Learn how to deal with candidate questions
- Understand behavioural and competency- based interviewing styles