|Level 2 Food Safety|
Our Level 2 Food Safety course has been created as an extension to our Level 1 course which sets to educate learners in how to practice safe food handling.
By the end of the course, candidates will understand the key aspects of food hygiene and how to apply this to their work to promote a safe and hygienic environment for food preparation and distribution.
Candidates will discover;
- An introduction to food safety
- The potential hazards surrounding food safety
- The dangers of food poisoning and contamination
- Personal hygiene
- The importance of temperatures
- Allergies and intolerances
- Cleaning and disinfecting
- Premises and equipment
- Pest control
- Legislation and requirements
Half day or a 60-minute online course