Fire Safety within the workplace is of utmost importance, which is why companies must now be dedicated to providing their employees with sufficient fire safety training on a yearly basis as well as having a full risk assessment carried out on the premises keeping in line with the new Regulatory Reform (fire safety) Order 2005.
This course is designed to teach employees the fundamentals of fire safety within the workplace. This will give them a clear understanding of what procedures to follow, should a fire occur in the workplace to ensure their safety.
This course will also cover;
- Your responsibilities as an employee
- The Fire Law and Legislation
- Potential fire hazards and risks
- The common causes of fire
- Fire detection
- What action to take on discovering a fire
- Fire safety management
- Fire fighting equipment in the office
A half-day or 60-minute online course