We have developed this course to provide employees with a better understanding of data protection within the workplace and the potential issues surrounding data protection.
This course is in line with the legal requirements of the Data Protection Act and gives learners the opportunity to consider ways in which to implement this in their workplace.
Learners will explore;
- The importance of protecting your data
- How to obtain data fairly and lawfully
- Processing data for specified purpose
- Keeping data accurate and up-to-date
- Managing data and removing it when no longer required
- Keeping your data safe
- Processing data as per data subject rights
- Keeping data secure
Half day or 30-minute online course