|Care Certificate Standard 13: Health and Safety|
This covers the required understanding of Health and Safety and promotes learners on how to uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and well-being of those using services provided health and care roles.
Highlighting the importance of working together with your colleagues, this course shows learners how a group effort can help to provide a higher standard of service and support to those receiving care. Communication is also covered within the modules to help improve the health and well-being of both the carers and those using the services provided.
Candidates will learn
- National Occupational Standards
- CHS2 Assist in the administration of medicine
- CHS6 Move and position individuals
- SCDHSC0022 Supporting the health and safety of yourself and individuals
- SCDHSC0223 Contributing to moving and positioning individuals
- SCDHSC0032 Promoting health, safety and security in your working environment