TQUK Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (RQF)
This course is perfect for learners who come into contact with food on a daily basis and covers all of the essential for safe food preparation.
The number of people we have trained is continuously growing!
So far we have trained:
Book an Appointment
Interested in booking this course?
Call us on 0845 071 0820 or enter your details below and we’ll call you.
When working in a kitchen environment, there is a responsibility to follow the correct regulations as the health and safety of customers is at risk. In the worst case scenario, food prepared without the correct practices can lead to illnesses such as E.Coli, norovirus, and salmonella.
Who is the course for?
- Middle and upper management
- Food hygiene trainers
- Head chefs
- High-quality food safety training
- Professional instruction from fully qualified trainers
- Experienced trainers available across the UK
- All course materials provided
- A certificate valid for three years
- How individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety
- The importance of personal hygiene
- The importance of keeping work areas clean and hygienic
- The importance of keeping food safe
1 Day (6 hours)
Maximum number of learners