IOSH Working Safely
A course dedicated to improving safety performance
and combating potential hazards.
The number of people we have trained is continuously growing!
So far we have trained:
Book an Appointment
Workplaces that neglect health and safety practices risk facing prosecution, loss of profits and putting their staff in harm's way.
Our IOSH Working Safely course is designed to give all employees an understanding of health and safety essentials and educate them why it's vital to work safely.
Our one day training course will teach your employees about hazard, risk and risk assessment in the workplace. They will also learn how to identify various common hazards and improve safety performance. At the end of the course, your staff members will have the training and knowledge required to stay safe in the workplace and ensure others aren't at risk.
Who is the course for?
We believe people at every level of a business need an understanding of health and safety essentials, no matter what sector they work in. That's why our IOSH Working Safely course is designed for employees at all levels, from interns to senior management.
Our in-depth technical content is explained in an easy to understand way, and our experienced trainers will ensure that all learners are interested in the content discussed.
If you think a more in-depth course is required, or you want to train your management and senior staff members, take a look at our Managing Safely course.
- High-quality health and safety training
- Professional instruction from fully-qualified trainers
- Experienced trainers available across the UK
- Examination paper comprising of multiple-choice questions
- All course materials provided
- A workplace safety assessment project undertaken at your workplace
- An IOSH certificate, valid for three years
During the one-day course, our trainers will cover:
- Hazard, risk and risk assessment
- Identification of common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting the environment
Maximum number of learners
IOSH Managing Safely
Interested in booking this course?
Call us on 0845 071 0820 or enter your details below and we’ll call you.