When working in a kitchen environment, there is a responsibility to follow the correct regulations as the health and safety of customers is at risk. In the worst case scenario, food prepared without the correct practices can lead to illnesses such as E.Coli, norovirus, and salmonella.
It's vital that in any business that's involved in the handling or preparation of food, employees understand the correct safety practice and the risks involved when they do.
Who is the course for?
Food business operators are required by law to ensure that food handlers receive the appropriate instruction in accordance with their work activity. This can be delivered by a senior member of staff who must have received the correct training.
Our TQUK level 2 Award in Food Safety in catering is specifically tailored towards senior members of staff including:
- Middle and upper management
- High-quality food safety training
- Professional instruction from fully qualified trainers
- Experienced trainers available across the UK
- All course materials provided
- A certificate valid for three years
During the one-day course, our trainers will cover:
- How individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety
- The importance of personal hygiene
- The importance of keeping work areas clean and hygienic
- The importance of keeping food safe
Download the course PDF for more information
1 Day (6 hours)
Maximum number of learners