TQUK Level 2 Award in Fire Safety Principles (RQF) with Extinguishers
Alongside a comprehensive look at the principles of Fire Safety, this course includes giving learners the skills to effectively use extinguishers.
The number of people we have trained is continuously growing!
So far we have trained:
Book an Appointment
Interested in booking this course?
Call us on 0845 071 0820 or enter your details below and we’ll call you.
A fire in a workplace can have a significant impact on a business by completely disrupting day to day operations, causing damage to property and equipment and destroying vital documentation or archive records. In fact, 80% of businesses that have a serious fire in the workplace go out of business within three years.
Who is the course for?
There should be staff members in every business who understand how fire is controlled in the workplace, the principles and practice of fire safety management, how to effectively use fire extinguishers and further fire safety measures.
The course is a more in-depth version of Level 1 Award in Principles of Fire Safety Awareness with Extinguishers and covers in detail the ways employees can prevent and control fires. Students will also be taught how to use fire extinguishers correctly.
- The most in-depth high-quality fire safety training
- Additional fire extinguisher coaching
- High-quality teaching from fully qualified trainers, including an assessment
- Glossy A5 user manual for further reference
- Experienced trainers available across the UK
During the six-hour course, our trainers will cover:
- The hazards associated with fire in the workplace
- How fire is controlled in the workplace
- The principles and practices of fire safety management at work
- The role of the nominated fire warden
- How to use fire extinguishers effectively
Download the course PDF for more information.
Maximum number of learners