This course has been developed complying with the latest December 2014 EU Legislation Law.
Completing this course provides you with the most up-to-date information surrounding Allergen Awareness.
This course covers;
- How to provide allergy information on pre-packed or unpackaged foods
- The symptoms seen when someone suffers an allergic reaction and the effects on the body
- Considerations of allergies in the factory
- How allergenic ingredients should be presented on labels
- Identifying allergens in restaurant dishes
- How food businesses should provide allergen information for the food served
30-minute online course